Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Gluten free Peanut butter kiss cookies

I'm sure it's been done before, But I had to do it again...

Kiss cookies! My mother makes these outrageous cookies at christmas time. One hershey kiss in the center of Ooey Gooey goodness, mixed with peanut butter. Oh yes. This is my memory of Christmas.

So, with my chocolate chip cookie recipe, I figured, I would try them out.

I kind of think everyone should actually. The mixture of the dark chocolate and the peanut butter is so amazing, espesially with a nice cold glass of coconut milk. 


Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
By Batter to Bake

Yields 13-15 Large cookies
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes (I like them chewy)

Ingredients:
1 Cup of Creamy Peanut Butter (I use Peanut Butter Co's Maple PB)
1/2 cup Raw Sugar (I use a little less)
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1 egg
1 bag dark chocolate hershey kisses 

Directions:
Heat oven to 350 Degrees.
Beat Peanut butter with sugar until fluffy. Add egg. Beat. Add baking soda and vanilla and mix together for about 2 minutes. 

Add the 1/2 to 1 cup of chip mixture. Once it's all blended cover your bowl with cling wrap and place in the refrigerator for ten minutes. 

Spray your cookie sheets with cooking spray. I use a ice cream scoop to make each cookie the same size, but just scoop the dough on to your sheets. 

Roll each chunk of dough into a ball and place on the baking sheet. 

Place the sheets in the oven and bake for about ten minutes

Press a cold hershey kiss into the center and allow to cool completely. 





Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment