Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Gluten free mish mosh banana raisin pumpkin bread!

I had two of the darkest bananas, half a can left of the pumpkin from my pumpkin cheese cake roll, and knew if I didn't use them, my husband would throw them out.
So, I looked at a recipe that my mom had been using for flourless oatmeal muffins, and, as always, started to play.
The outcome, was a perfect loaf of all the right choices.I made it twice, once with sugar and once with stevia. The recipe below is the stevia, feel free to use regular!


Gluten Free Mish Mosh Bread
By: Batter to Bake

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yields: approximately 6


Ingredients:
1 1/4 cup rolled oats
1 1/2 cup oat flour
1/2 cup greek yogurt
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup stevia (or sugar)
1/3 cup pumpkin
2 over ripe bananas
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ginger
1/3 cup raisins
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 eggs

Directions

Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Mix together the rolled oats, yogurt and milk in a separate bowl. Leave aside until the end.
Mix oat flour, salt, spices, baking powder, and baking soda.
Add sugar, mashed bananas, eggs, pumpkin and raisins into the mixture
Mix well.
Now add the soaked oats into the mix.
Pour into the loaf pan and top with raw oats and raisins
Bake 30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment