Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Chocolate chocolate chip cookies( yup double the chocolate gluten free!)



Just a warning, in future posts you will probably be seeing a lot of this little dude
He's kind of my super awesome helper. And any time there is baking to be done in the kitchen, he's right there with the mixer!

So, cookies. Yum. 
I always have to measure everything out ahead of time, especially with baking with my little three year old. 

First throw your butter into your bowl. 

Now, your sugar

Then, on medium speed, mix the two until blended and fluffy
Then add your egg
Then add the flours, and once mixed.... Throw in your chocolate!

" that's a lot of chocolate mommy!"

Place two inches apart in teaspoon fills ( they will really puff up)
And then bake!  
It's been my experience to completely allow them to cool before attempting to eat them, they will be very soft and will not hold up if you try to eat them while warm... Although this is perfect in the bottom of a cup with ice cream thrown over!


No flour chocolate chip cookies
By: Batter to Bake
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 10 minutes

Ingredients:
1 cup oatmeal flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
8 tbsp or one stick of butter softened
1/2 cup sugar( I use raw)
1/2 cup brown sugar( I make my own but I am use any will work)
1 egg
2 tsp cocoa powder1 cup chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 375. Blend together the butter ,and sugars until fluffy.
Beat in the egg.
Mix the flours, cocoa and baking soda. Add to the butter mixture.
Stir until smooth. 
Add the chips.
Drop by teaspoon on pre greased cookie sheets, around two inches apart. 
Bake 8-12 minutes or until brown around the edges. 
I highly recommend to allow the cookies to cool before devouring them!

No comments:

Post a Comment